|User's Guide (9 MB)||This is the User's Guide for the Airtronics MT-4 Surface Radio|
Items 1 to 10 of 16 total
- Mixing of Motor on Axle with 4 Wheel Steering Review by nissan_driver24
- MOA and 4WS mixing is possible on MT-4 just needs to be setup properly. If you need help to setup look me on rccrawler.com under nissan_driver24 (Posted on 2/7/14)
- Mixer Review by Piotrek
Unfortunately it is not possible. Sorry. Matt
Is it possible to use both mixer MOA (motor on Axle) and 4WS (four wheels steering) at the same time? I have a crawler with 2 motors on axle and 2 steering axle.
(Posted on 2/25/13)
- Excellant Radio Review by Moosefoot
Came back to racing after 6 years and needed to upgrade the old M8 which I thought was the best thing in the world. Got the MT-4 and was amazed at how light it was, then I went racing and was amazed again at how quick and easily it was tuned weather off or on track. Best radio for every aplication!
(Posted on 11/25/12)
- Update** Review by SC Racer
- Got my radio back (see below post for info). Works great. Tons of features, no glitching, very comfortable. No backlight, but not a big deal, and you can always mod it to add one fairly easy. Only problems I really have are that the temp sensor wires are too short to reach my speed control (Losi SCTE) and the rpm sensor is really hard to mount (same truck). Don't need the rpm really. Just wanted it for fun. But the temp sensors was a big contributing factor in getting the radio. Modded it myself, and the modded sensor is accurate to the stock one up to about 125 degrees Fahrenheit, but higher than that and it raises about 5 degrees to every 12-15 deggres on the stock one. Can't really comPlain about that, but I wished there was a longer sensor available. But it shouldn't be a big problem for smaller 1/10 scale cars. Overall very impressive system. Easy to use, great performance. Would buy another no question. (Posted on 5/5/12)
- Big Problem Review by SC Racer
- Purchased to replace my 2 month old spektrum dx3c ($130). Went through 2 of these, both had issues. Decided to upgrade to the mt-4 ($260). Purchased from my LHS because it's sold out everywhere online. Opened it up and the steering is messed up. Radio thinks its turned all the way to the left. Cannot calibrate, can't even select the steering right EPA in the radio settings. So it's stuck turned all the way left. Looked around online, and I'm not the only one having this issue. Took it back to my LHS and they had to call the distributor and leave a message, as they already went home for the day. Now I'm waiting to hear what I can do about this. I don't even have a time frame to when I might be able to get a replacement as its back ordered. Hopefully it will be resolved soon because I'm stuck with a stock rtr radio for now. (Posted on 3/2/12)
- A Review by SAGAT
I am a webmaster of electrical device of RCfans (the largest Chinese RC forum)
The MT-4 is a perfect radio system except 3 things.
1. There is no backlight.
2. There is no vibration.
3. The RPM sensor can only detect rpm below 20,000 rpm. (Posted on 12/26/11)
- Awesome!! Review by TonyLunaTic
I'm a Die Hard Airtronics guy and Rc racer. I was the first to get this radio at my local hobby shop as soon as it came out and never looked back. More features then M11x and just as fast or faster, light weight, balanced and small. It has everything you will ever need or expect from a high end radio from novice to pro.
Since my purchase most of my other racer buddies have sold their M11s and Fuboos and switched to MT4s!! We are running a 2c 800mah lipo pack in them and it makes it way lighter then the stock 4AAs and stays on forever.
Awesome job Airtronics, keep it up. (Posted on 10/24/11)
- Backlight Review by Edson
Edson, the MT-4 does not have a backlight.
how to turn on the backlight? (Posted on 10/6/11)
- Not happy camper Review by Danzo
Danzo, Thank you for your comments. We agree, and we have been discussing this issue for since prototype. If you decide to upgrade to M11x, please contact our customer service dept and we will discount radio for you. Matt
I love Airtronics radios..have been using them since 1989..I am a LEFTY..so..I bought this radio in good faith that Airtronics would NOT put out a new 2.4 ghz pistol type radio that wasn't reversable..well they did much to my dismay..guess I will just have to move from my Old M11 to the M11X. I have no choice unless I want a Footuboo ^^.
Airtronics..Please make this radio reversable for us lefties. (Posted on 8/17/11)
- Awesome Review by Koop
- I upgarded from Spektrum and couldnt be happier. Nice light weight and feature packed radio, I couldnt ask for more beacuse it has everything I need. Only thing it needs is a backlight. Flat out the best radio for the money. (Posted on 7/10/11)
Items 1 to 10 of 16 total