If you’re looking for a smaller drone, this one more than likely won’t be for you then because it’s a bit on the larger side. This is one of the best values you can get for your money when it comes to drones. Parrot AR has been designing these drones for over a decade and has always delivered excellent quality when it comes to child friendly drones. The best part about this drone is that the mobile app is actually pretty decent which seems to be a rarity these days with mobile apps and drones.
- The body exterior was made to be wind-resistant so you’ll have less of a chance of crashing outdoors when it’s windy out
- For those wanting to fly the drone indoors, you can attach the indoor hull and not have to worry about the propellers hitting things
- Easy to control and you can turn the joypad on or off depending on how you want to control the drone
- You can get an immersive first person view with the technology included with this drone, which isn’t something we see a lot of with child-friendly drones
- The stabilization of this drone isn’t something you’ll have to manually correct because it automatically does it
- The recharging time of this drone is higher than normal so make the most out of the 10 minute flight time while you can because it can take 90+ minutes to recharge