This is a lightweight quad drone that’s also made for beginners, much like the Tello we’ve covered previously. Everything on the drone is well designed, it has really easy integration with the smartphone and the best thing about this drone is the controller. It almost looks like a console controller, it’s super easy to use and from our experience, it’s also great to control and handle. The goggles are a really nice touch and it’s not something we see packaged with a lot of drones today. This is a great beginner’s drone with a lot of cool accessories that come with it.
- Weighs only 1.1 lbs and is one of the lightest drones we’ve ever had the pleasure of reviewing and even though it’s so light, it never has trouble in the air
- With the controller and the no-delay technology included, you can actually control this drone from up to 1 mile away or 1.2 mile away depending on the weather
- You can even wear cock pit glasses to give you a more immersive experience, which is a nice cool feature not a lot of drones give you
- A high-quality 14MP camera allows you to shoot at a 1080p quality and this will be output in RAW format
- The battery’s pretty good and allows for up to 25 minutes of flight time non-stop with no interruptions and when the battery gets low, it will return to home
- Has a 3-axis system that ensures the video footage is stabilized and smooth, no matter what kind of conditions you’re flying in
- People who use the app rather than the control report that they sometimes have connection issues with the drone