We know that this thing looks like a children’s toy but don’t judge a drone by it’s cover because this is a really powerful small drone with a high-quality 14 megapixel lens. It doesn’t quite have the capability for 4K recording yet and we’re not surprised that it doesn’t judging by the price this thing sells at but it still shoots at a crisp 1080p. The thing that impresses us the most with this drone is the stability and how well it handles itself even in high altitudes. Parrot’s done a great job with the motor on this drone model.
- Even though it’s refurbished, it has been thoroughly tested for quality to make sure it meets the original specifications and demands of the original product
- Has 1080p recording and has a 14MP camera that ensures you’re getting smooth and crisp quality imagery of every kind of environment
- For night time flying or when it’s dark out, you can turn on the rear LED lighting to help spot the drone and to help illuminate areas
- The motors are absurdly powerful on this model and allow the drone to fly really high very quickly and it handles well even in high altitudes
- Has a 2700 mAh battery that comes with it and this battery gives it an approximate run time of 25 minutes
- Has a 90-day warranty where you can return the drone with no questions asked to you and no hassle, you’ll get a free repair
- A couple of people have complained that this particular drone doesn’t float in the water (we also weren’t aware that people were trying to do that)